Static Rope – 7/16″ x 120′ (for Rocky Mountain)
Especially useful in applications where dynamic bounce is unwanted, such as jumaring, rappelling and hauling. Made in USA.
· Kernmantle? design matches a static nylon core (kern) with an abrasion-resistant braided polyester sheath (mantle) for durability
· Each of the 16 sheath strands is essentially a small 3-strand rope, which work together to provide excellent abrasion- and cut-resistance under loads
· Each core strand is individually twisted into a small 3-strand rope before the sheath is braided over; this design elongates slightly in the event of accidental shock loading
· Sheath design permits easier tying and untying of knots than some other static lines
· Rope diameter is 7/16 in. (11.3mm), with a length of 120 ft. (36.58m)
By submitting a Quote Request, you may qualify for further discounts and special financing on this order.